ArmA 3 - Co-Op ServerARMA 3: 2nd Mission Night 02/11 7PM

speermanneke
Social
Social
Planetside 2 Character Name: speermanneke

ARMA 3: 2nd Mission Night 02/11 7PM

Postby speermanneke » October 30th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Hello everyone and i have been building some missions for us to play a time. So here are the roles for the missions just like earlier.\nthis also will take place on 7PM GMT\n\n1st in command for the whole group= Opperation commander\n2nd in command for the whole group= Team leader Alpha\n3rd in command for the whole group= Squad leader Bravo\n4rd in command for the whole group= Team leader Bravo\n\n1st in command for a squad= Squad Leader\n2nd in command for a squad= Team Leader \n3rd in command for a squad= Grenadier\n\nwhen 1st in command dies 2nd takes over, when 2nd dies 3rd takes over.\n\nAlpha\n\n(Squad leader) Opperation commander- Spankshot\nTeam Leader - Speermanneke\nMachinegunner - ArgaMyggan\nAssisting Gunner - open\nGrenadier - open\nDemolitions - Desember\n*Rifleman - open\n*Rifleman - open\nMedic - Syphix\n\nBravo\nSquad leader- open\nTeam Leader - open\nMachinegunner - open\nAssisting Gunner - open\nGrenadier - open\nDemolitions - open\n*Rifleman - open\n*Rifleman - open\nMedic - open\n\nDead is Dead. Should stay alive then, don't do stupid things ;P\nListen to your commanders\n\nSay below if u want to come and play this saturday and what role you want to have. \n\n*If no space left for the rest of the players who want to play with us.\n\nPS: if u want to play/test some missions u have made and they work completely (not parts of the missions but the whole story) then place below to.\n\nEdit: Added game title to topic & made announcement - Badger
Last edited by speermanneke on November 2nd, 2013, 3:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

Re: 2th Mission Night on the second of November.

Postby ArgaMyggan » October 30th, 2013, 3:02 pm

Machinegunner, alpha. Do we have a revive script btw?\n\nSkickat från min LT26w med Tapatalk 4
speermanneke
Social
Social

Postby speermanneke » October 30th, 2013, 3:15 pm

No we do not have a script for that. then you are invinsible kinda, if u have a bullet to the head there is no way you can survive.
Desember
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Desember

Postby Desember » October 30th, 2013, 3:38 pm

I'll take demolitions in alpha.
[align=left][/align]
CaptainCardiff
Chatty
Chatty
Planetside 2 Character Name: CaptainCardiff

Postby CaptainCardiff » October 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Can't really do this weekend. I'm passing over the Alliance Ops too. I've spent too many weekends doing game things and need to spend time with my other half. Good luck with the missions though!
h4ppy.j3d1
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: JonnMcDude

Postby h4ppy.j3d1 » October 30th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Not to criticize but, shouldn't the operation commander be someone not aware of the mission details? I mean, someone not involved in creating it.
| Stats: ~ | ~ |
Primux
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Primux

Postby Primux » October 30th, 2013, 5:44 pm

can´t guarantee I can make it yet, still have friends over til Monday.... Will let you know on Saturday if I can
ArgaMyggan
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: ArgaMyggan

Re: ARMA 3: 2nd Mission Night 02/11 7PM

Postby ArgaMyggan » October 30th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Happy, if last time we played is an indicator we're heading towards an epic fail even if half the players knew the exact position of the enemies. We need all the help we can get!\n\nSkickat från min LT26w med Tapatalk 4
speermanneke
Social
Social

Postby speermanneke » October 30th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Syphix
Gossip
Gossip

Re: ARMA 3: 2nd Mission Night 02/11 7PM

Postby Syphix » October 31st, 2013, 5:50 pm

I'll take a medic. Although the class seems a bit pointless with no revive ability and almost instantaneous death. \n\nSent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Return to “ArmA 3 - Co-Op Server”