RecruitmentRETURNING PLAYERS: Those who are already Jesters

Join the Jesters Today!
Forum rules
Topics in this section are deleted automatically after 31 days.
Xaionara
Antisocial
Antisocial

Re: RETURNING PLAYERS: Those who are already Jesters

Postby Xaionara » March 20th, 2016, 3:50 am

Hello everyone!\n\nBack in 2014 (or something, my memory isnt what it used to be) I played with Jesters in AA.\nNot many of you remember me at all, but i could have had the same name as on the forums OR "Xaio".\n\nAnyhow, im trying to find some old gaming pals lost in time. Reasons being:\n\nA friend of me got me hooked on BDO(black desert online) so...\nBy accident i saw a guild named "Jesters" and i thought, hey could that be the same guild? But in my head it was like "naw, its probably not the same".\nA day or 2 after that, i saw another member(or the same) and took the time to actually PM him and found out it was the very same.\n\nIf Zeph is reading this, we had so much fun in Tera and AA. So why cant we have again? ;)\nHaru (or what his name is, embaracing i never lay things like this deep in my head), I would like you play with you too! But from the looks of it when i talked to you last time you where having other things on your mind.\n\nTo the others i freqvently played with, deeply sorry for not naming you but its simply impossible to remember you all.\nBefore we get into the rejoin-process, i have questions too so if i can reach hempknight or someone that i actually played with would help ME a lot, and you.\n\nLastly, this might be the wrong place to post this on, since i never had a forum account from the looks of it. And i dont recall me playing AA for a very long time, if you want me to make an application it wouldnt be any problem.\nOh and hempknight, you are very very not reachable ingame! (ive tried 1½ day now!) But hey found the forum and the TS server info thanks to a member of the community.
hempnight79
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: hempnight79

Postby hempnight79 » March 20th, 2016, 6:27 pm

Xaionara wrote:Hello everyone!\n\nBack in 2014 (or something, my memory isnt what it used to be) I played with Jesters in AA.\nNot many of you remember me at all, but i could have had the same name as on the forums OR "Xaio".\n\nAnyhow, im trying to find some old gaming pals lost in time. Reasons being:\n\nA friend of me got me hooked on BDO(black desert online) so...\nBy accident i saw a guild named "Jesters" and i thought, hey could that be the same guild? But in my head it was like "naw, its probably not the same".\nA day or 2 after that, i saw another member(or the same) and took the time to actually PM him and found out it was the very same.\n\nIf Zeph is reading this, we had so much fun in Tera and AA. So why cant we have again? ;)\nHaru (or what his name is, embaracing i never lay things like this deep in my head), I would like you play with you too! But from the looks of it when i talked to you last time you where having other things on your mind.\n\nTo the others i freqvently played with, deeply sorry for not naming you but its simply impossible to remember you all.\nBefore we get into the rejoin-process, i have questions too so if i can reach hempknight or someone that i actually played with would help ME a lot, and you.\n\nLastly, this might be the wrong place to post this on, since i never had a forum account from the looks of it. And i dont recall me playing AA for a very long time, if you want me to make an application it wouldnt be any problem.\nOh and hempknight, you are very very not reachable ingame! (ive tried 1½ day now!) But hey found the forum and the TS server info thanks to a member of the community.
\n\n\nXioa!!! Hows thing pal? \n\nYes it is us on BDO, we on the Croxus server currently. Only a few of us 6-7 or so but we are looking at recruiting once we get the hang of the game. Pop on TS and I can get an invite out to you.
EAGER96
Antisocial
Antisocial
Planetside 2 Character Name: EAGER96

Postby EAGER96 » May 23rd, 2016, 11:54 am

Hello,\n\nanyone still here ?\nI used to play as a JESTER in PlanetSide 2, but than life happened.... So I was kicked out due to inactivity.\n\nBut I was thinking about getting back in the game, killing some purple ****.\nI want to have some organized fun, which I had with JESTERS.\n\nI´m not saying that I can be on-line every day, that is not possible as I have to work etc... \n\nSo I logged in, then joined TS again, but apparently something happened. I saw some articles about Hydra and that most of the players moved somewhere else.\n\nMy question is, is it still possible to be a JESTER ? Or what should I do ? I don't think that I fulfil Hydra's requirements.\n\nI saw that some JESTERS are still active, yesterday around 12 members, that is a nice squad and if some people still play, then I want to be JESTER again.\n\nThanks
Vikingo
Social
Social
Planetside 2 Character Name: VikingoX

Postby Vikingo » July 9th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Just bought a new computer and reinstalled TS, what rank does the officer need to be to give me back my TS perms? i.e Who do I need to bug?
Desember
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Desember

Postby Desember » July 10th, 2016, 5:46 am

I think Puffters is online every now and then, so you could always hear with him. If not then I think Tricksters or Jokers can set your TS perms. Don't think Fools can, but it's been a while since I've been updated on the different roles, seeing as I haven't been to active this past year other than on the forum.
[align=left]Image[/align]
Vikingo
Social
Social
Planetside 2 Character Name: VikingoX

Postby Vikingo » July 10th, 2016, 10:24 am

Alright, thanks
soddit112
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: soddit112

Postby soddit112 » July 10th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Just so you know, The Jesters aren't actively playing Planetside 2 any more. Most of the active members have moved to The Hydras, which is more focussed on competitive gameplay. Teamspeak is at hydras.sexy, you're more than welcome to play with us in casual squads but acceptance into the outfit is subject to in-game performance.
Image\n\n"A bit on the slow side aren't they? After all, a zerg is just a zerg. In theory threatening, certainly tenacious, but honestly they're quite a distance from indestructible or invincible" -Walter NC. Dornez
FLH
Gossip
Gossip

Postby FLH » July 11th, 2016, 9:36 am

A few of us still play PS2 as JEST but don't expect anything other than farming! ;)
reaper1539
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: reaper1539

Re: RE: Re: RETURNING PLAYERS: Those who are already Jesters

Postby reaper1539 » July 13th, 2016, 9:53 am

FLH wrote:A few of us still play PS2 as JEST but don't expect anything other than farming! ;)
\n Image\n\nSent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Image\n**** Grindage

Return to “Recruitment”