Fourth Week
21%

Total votes: 14
EthnicBadger
Too much to say
Too much to say

Potential meetup - July 2016

Postby EthnicBadger » December 20th, 2015, 1:01 pm

How do guys,\n\nI'm keen to try arrange another meetup in July 2016 and see some of you ugly lot get **** up again. I'd like to arrange not only a Jester meetup but try open it up to other Planetside groups as well as any others you'd like to invite from other games etc. I'd say we'll aim for a Saturday night on the town as a group and if anyone chooses to arrive earlier or stay later we'll arrange everything from there. We're not sure if Grimster will be invited to this one after he viciously and violently fingered Xaniy in Manchester - that said I don't think he was invited to finger Xaniy in the first place but that didn't stop him so he may still show.\n\nIn an effort to see where we need to be aiming at for the meetup (e.g. country, county/province, week etc) can all those interested in meeting up just give a quick post below in a similar format to this:\n\nWhat week in July? 2nd week\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? August\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? UK, Yorkshire\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? Bristol, UK maybe?\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? Yes, wouldn't want Xaniy making a wasted journey.
Bilowan
Unsocial
Unsocial
Planetside 2 Character Name: Bilowanowa

Re: Potential meetup - July 2016

Postby Bilowan » December 20th, 2015, 1:49 pm

What week in July? not last week, 2nd would be great\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? august\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? DE, saxony\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? cologne, amsterdam or sth we could visit zigiz
Last edited by Bilowan on January 15th, 2016, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vraccas
Chatty
Chatty

Potential meetup - July 2016

Postby Vraccas » December 20th, 2015, 3:39 pm

What week in July? rather not the first\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? early August\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes, but only with Khall\nWhat country and county/province are you from? Germany, American occupation zone\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? Never been in the UK, you tell me\nEDIT: Amsterdam or Rotterdam sounds good as well\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? Cmon, you know the answer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )\n\nI won't make any promises tho, atm I would like to join you but that might change till July since I usually am a lazy ****.
Last edited by Vraccas on January 9th, 2016, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Using Tapatalk
soddit112
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: soddit112

Postby soddit112 » December 21st, 2015, 8:05 am

What week in July? any\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? any\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes, provided the other occupant doesn't mind me falling asleep early and hogging the whole bed while looking adorable as **** again\nWhat country and county/province are you from? UK, Yorkshire\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? anywhere in Yorkshire, everywhere else is ****\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? the question is not whether I would finger Xaniy, it is how many.
\n\n"A bit on the slow side aren't they? After all, a zerg is just a zerg. In theory threatening, certainly tenacious, but honestly they're quite a distance from indestructible or invincible" -Walter NC. Dornez
Desember
Too much to say
Too much to say
Planetside 2 Character Name: Desember

Postby Desember » December 21st, 2015, 10:51 am

What week in July? 1st or 2nd week of July\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? Late June\nWould you be willing to share a room/apartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? Norway, West coast (depending on time of year I'm home for the vacation or at my university)\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? UK or Germany\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? Yes, I'm willing to let him take the fall for some crime he didn't commit
[align=left][/align]
powerpuffters
Over Opinionated
Over Opinionated
Planetside 2 Character Name: Powerpuffters

Postby powerpuffters » December 21st, 2015, 11:20 am

What week in July? 2nd week\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? June\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? UK, Manchester\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? Amsterdam\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? can i still finger xani, even if grimster shows?
Battlenet: powerpuffter#21980\nSteam: powerpuffters\nOrigin: JEST-Powerpufter
MagicMushroom
Too much to say
Too much to say

Postby MagicMushroom » December 22nd, 2015, 12:00 pm

What week in July? 1st as to avoid UK school half term if going abroad\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? June\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? UK, Southampton\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? Amsterdam\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? I missed out on what now?\n\nIn addition I think there was a few interested in Insomnia next year. I will def be interested if there are a few going!
Greejal
Antisocial
Antisocial
Planetside 2 Character Name: Greejal

Postby Greejal » December 25th, 2015, 11:52 pm

What week in July? 2nd week\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? August\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? UK, Essex\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? Anywhere in the UK as long as it's not Burnley.\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? I was born with two fingers for a reason.
DjTitmasterflex
Antisocial
Antisocial
Planetside 2 Character Name: DJTitmasterflex

Postby DjTitmasterflex » December 28th, 2015, 5:35 am

What week in July? Any\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? Late June/August\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? ye\nWhat country and county/province are you from? USA\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? USA? oooo or Germany. Or UK. Or Netherlands. I'm spending way too much money regardless.\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? Who do we finger if Xainy doesn't show? \n\nOn another note, lets push hard to get the Hydra Babes in on this. Bigger the better am I right boys ;)\n\nDJ OUT
LuckyNoS7evin
Admin
Admin
Planetside 2 Character Name: MeS7evin

Postby LuckyNoS7evin » January 8th, 2016, 11:27 pm

What week in July? Before end of July\nIf not July what other month would you suggest? June\nWould you be willing to share a room/appartment? Yes\nWhat country and county/province are you from? BRISTOL\nAny particular suggestion of where you'd want to meet? BRISTOL\nWill you be willing to finger Xaniy in the event Grimster doesn't show? YES

Return to “The Community”